Are you aware of the importance of research-based practices but find it hard to regularly keep up with reviewing all of the research that comes out?
Looking for ideas on how to incorporate research into practice in your district? Or, do you need ideas on how to evaluate different district initiatives and frameworks to determine the impact on student outcomes?
Consider becoming a district member of CAREI. Your district membership is a partnership with CAREI as well as other district members.
|Student Enrollment||Annual Dues|
|Fewer than 2,000||$1,050|
|2,000 to 8,000||$1,500|
|8,001 to 20,000||$2,000|
|More than 20,000||$2,500|
District assembly benefits
- E-newsletter published eight times per year.
- Each issue highlights a summary of recently published research studies curated for district leaders.
- Topical areas include leadership, social-emotional learning, teaching and learning, assessment, and special education.
- Four Assembly meetings per year.
- Remote and on-site participation available.
- Topics covered are determined by the needs and priorities of members.
- Learn about the most current research.
- Participate in Network Improvement Communities to solve shared education problems with educational leaders and University experts.
- Access to “Members Only” section of the CAREI website.
- Send a team to our data boot camps to learn how to use your local data to develop improvement plans.
- Access our data analytic services to assess your needs