One membership - resources for your whole district.
Are you aware of the importance of research-based practices but find it hard to regularly keep up with reviewing all of the research that comes out?
Looking for ideas on how to incorporate research into practice in your district? Or, do you need ideas on how to evaluate different district initiatives and frameworks to determine the impact on student outcomes?
Consider becoming a district member of CAREI. Your district membership is a partnership with CAREI as well as other district members.
What is the CAREI District Assembly?
The CAREI District Assembly brings together university researchers and school practitioners from around the country on a regular basis. For over 20 years, the Assembly has linked University research to educational practice for K-12 teachers and school leaders. Together, faculty, researchers, and school leaders share research findings, discuss current issues, and identify solutions.
Dr. Clay Cook is the keynote speaker for the first District Assembly on Oct. 21
We are thrilled to be joined by Dr. Clay Cook who will deliver our keynote presentation entitled Prioritizing Student Social and Emotional Wellbeing: Important Before COVID and Critically Important Now at our first District Assembly meeting (held virtually) on Oct. 21, 2022.
CAREI District Assembly benefits
- An e-newsletter published eight times per year.
- Each issue highlights a summary of recently published research studies curated for district leaders.
- Topical areas include leadership, social-emotional learning, teaching and learning, assessment, and special education.
- Four Assembly meetings (virtually held) with an overall focus of Recovery and Redesign. Our first assembly takes place on Oct. 21, 2021.
- Planned topics include: instruction in social-emotional learning (SEL), math, and reading within an MTSS framework.
- District Assembly meetings are open to any and all staff members within our member districts!
- Topics covered are determined by the needs and priorities of members.
- Learn about the most current research.
- On-Demand Professional Development – Professional learning modules that address relaunching schools with a focus on SEL and equity. Topics covered include adult stress and coping, shared expectations and routines, cultivating healthy relationships, databased decision making, and sustained action against racism.
- 25% discount on CAREI professional learning opportunities and other CAREI services
- Participate in Network Improvement Communities to solve shared education problems with educational leaders and University experts.
- Access to “Members Only” section of the CAREI website.
- Send a team to our data boot camps to learn how to use your local data to develop improvement plans.
- Access our data analytic services to assess your needs
|Student Enrollment||Annual Dues|
|Fewer than 2,000||$1,050|
|2,000 to 8,000||$1,500|
|8,001 to 20,000||$2,000|
|More than 20,000||$2,500|