One membership - resources for your whole district.
Are you aware of the importance of research-based practices but find it hard to regularly keep up with reviewing all of the research that comes out?
Looking for ideas on how to incorporate research into practice in your district? Or, do you need ideas on how to evaluate different district initiatives and frameworks to determine the impact on student outcomes?
Consider becoming a district member of CAREI. Your district membership is a partnership with CAREI as well as other district members.
What is the CAREI District Assembly?
The CAREI District Assembly brings together university researchers and school practitioners from around the country on a regular basis. For over 20 years, the Assembly has linked University research to educational practice for K-12 teachers and school leaders. Together, faculty, researchers, and school leaders share research findings, discuss current issues, and identify solutions.
CAREI District Assembly benefits
- An e-newsletter published eight times per year.
- Each issue highlights a summary of recently published research studies curated for district leaders.
- Topical areas include leadership, social-emotional learning, teaching and learning, assessment, and special education.
CAREI District Assembly Meeting “Save the Dates”
During this school year, we will be hosting four virtual sessions on topics that have been prioritized based on the feedback we have received from members. Each of this year’s session topics will include a direct link and connection to how children’s mental health is impacted and practical ways to support students. Please mark your calendars as the session for this school year will be held from 9:00am to 12:00pm on the following dates.
- November 9, 2023 - The topic will be: An Overview of Children’s Mental Health: An MTSS Approach to Providing Interventions and Supports to Students at School and Home.
- January 11, 2024
- March 7, 2024
- May 2, 2024
Note: All District Assembly meetings will occur virtually between 9:00am to 12:00pm CST. Recordings of all meetings will be made available to District Assembly members shortly after the conclusion of each meeting.
- On-Demand Professional Development – Professional learning modules that address relaunching schools with a focus on SEL and equity. Topics covered include adult stress and coping, shared expectations and routines, cultivating healthy relationships, databased decision making, and sustained action against racism.
- Participate in Network Improvement Communities to solve shared education problems with educational leaders and University experts.
- Access to “Members Only” section of the CAREI website.
- Send a team to our data boot camps to learn how to use your local data to develop improvement plans.
- Access our data analytic services to assess your needs
|Student Enrollment||Annual Dues|
|Fewer than 2,000||$1,050|
|2,000 to 8,000||$1,500|
|8,001 to 20,000||$2,000|
|More than 20,000||$2,500|